There’s nothing quite like a great lip balm to make your whole face happy, and no one does lip balms better than EOS! The makers of these popular, sphere-shaped lip conditioners, Evolution Of Smooth (hence the anagram EOS) uses predominantly organic ingredients in all of it’s lip care products, as well as being gluten-free. Not only are the flavors unique and refreshingly delicious, they contain natural plant and berry extracts chock full of antibiotics, vitamins, essential oils, Shea butter and Jojoba Oil to help heal chapped lips and keep them soft and ultra-hydrated. Many formulas contain SPF for protection against the elements and peppermint extracts for extra healing power.
EOS lip balms are the #2 best-selling lip conditioning products in the United States, and the only one to offer such a wide array of flavors. There are literally dozens and dozens of fantastic flavors to choose from; start a collection and try them all!
Here are 10 of the most exotic, fruity-fun flavors:
- SUMMER FRUIT: Delicious and bursting with tons of fresh strawberry, peach, and blueberry flavor to keep lips moist and supple.
- BLACKBERRY NECTAR: This unique flavor is filled with lip nutrients such as Shea butter and antioxidants like Vitamins C and E for optimum lip health.
- ST. BARTH’S SUNRISE PINK GRAPEFRUIT: Flavor with a bit of zing, this luscious lip balm fairly explodes with the juicy flavor of tangy pink grapefruit to delight and condition your lips.
- POMEGRANATE RASPBERRY: Two of nature’s most popular flavors come together to treat lips to the ultimate taste and emollient experience, full of natural softeners to keep flaky lips at bay.
- COCONUT MILK: Tropical coconut flavor delivers a ton of natural emollients and antioxidants to keep lips smooth.
- HONEYSUCKLE HONEYDEW: Quite possible the most unique of all the flavors, this one is over the top packed with nature’s own vitamins and nutrients or the ultimate moisturizing experience for lips and a one-of-a-kind, incredible flavor.
- BARBADOS HEAT WILDBERRY: Exotic, tropical flavor packed with Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil, Shea butter, and natural antioxidants for a taste and feel of the Islands top keep your lips supple and smooth.
- BLUEBERRY ACAI: Made with natural ingredients from two Superfruits, this EOS lip balm flavor will keep a smile on your face and chapped, flaky lips at bay.
- VANILLA MINT: Like a sweet, cool summertime treat for your lips, only better. Infused with nature’s own essential oils to drench lips in moisture and keep them in perfectly kissable condition.
- TANGERINE: Sweet, tangy, and full of vitamins and natural conditioners, this flavor is loved by lips everywhere.
EOS lip balms can be purchased at Target stores everywhere, at Amazon.com, Bed, Bath and Beyond, and Walmart stores. Also see, http://www.ebay.com/bhp/eos-lip-balm.
For more product information, visit the EOS Facebook page.
Dick DeVos has taken a great deal of pride in how he’s given his money to charities in Grand Rapids, but he’s never been one to be ostentatious about it. He’s the Chairman of The Windquest Group which has supported some of his philanthropies and has been a catalyst for many businesses in Michigan, and he’s been on the board of many think tanks that the Dick & Betsy DeVos Foundation also supports. His wife Betsy was chosen by President Donald Trump to be Secretary of Education thanks to the reform work that she and Dick have done, and in light of this nomination the DeVos’s finally disclosed that they have given around $139 million in their lifetime to charity, and much of this excludes political candidates they’ve donated to.
Dick is the son of Richard DeVos Sr., the co-founder of Amway Corporation. Amway Corporation is a multilevel marketing company that has helped many independent business owners establish their own sales businesses through reselling various consumer products. Dick developed quite a business acumen growing up, and after completing his degree at Northwood University he went to work under his father. He became a company vice president in 1984 and helped launch offices overseas. He briefly left the company in 1990 and founded The Windquest Group around that same time. He also served as president of the NBA’s Orlando Magic from 1991 to 1993 after his father had purchased the team, and in 1993 he became CEO of Amway. He served in that position until 2002 when he left to focus on running The Windquest Group.
The DeVos’s have given to several private schools including Potter’s House and Grand Rapids Christian School, and they’ve also established scholarship funds through the Dick & Betsy DeVos Foundation. They did try to start a program to establish school voucher and tax credit credits if passed in legislation, but it came up short of the needed votes. They did successfully start a charter school coalition at the Great Lakes Project, and later started a charter school of their own called the West Michigan Aviation Academy. Dick and Betsy also have given to children’s hospitals, and Dick was given the Spectrum Health Foundation’s Award of Giving in 2006.
Dick and Betsy have also run for office several times including Betsy’s time as the Michigan Republican Party chairperson and Dick’s bid for the governorship in the 2006 election. He came up short in that race to incumbent Jennifer Granholm but continued to fight at the ground level for conservative changes. In 2012 his efforts paid off with the passing of a right-to-work law. Dick has shared some insights to his principles and beliefs through his book Rediscovering American Values.